Friday, January 11, 2013

Dr. Seuss Birthday Party - Tablescape

I posted on Monday about cake ideas that I had found for Colton's upcoming 4th birthday. Today, I'm thinking about the table. I've bought a few things that I think are going to look great!


Because I signed up the boys birthdays at our local party store, they sent me two coupons for $5.00 off, plus another coupon for 15% off. I could only use one coupon per day, so this is what I bought today. They were having a huge Christmas clearance sale - the jars and the cups were less then $0.50 each. I only paid a total of $0.75 out of pocket!


I love the pom poms! They look kind of like trees from The Lorax to me. I was looking for a way to re-create the party lanterns in this picture from Serendipity Soiree without spending $15 a piece on them! I've tried making the tissue paper balls with no luck at all, so I thought I could string together the pom poms and still have something pretty hanging from the ceiling.


I also love my new jars! I'm going to fill them up with orange and red candies and attach one of my free printables to them! 

On Friday, I'm going to show off some of my finished projects for this party!

Make sure and check out my Dr. Seuss Pinterest page for all the ideas I've found!

Thanks for stopping by!










8 comments:

  1. Hey! I love the colors you have used here for the decoration. My daughter’s birthday is also around the corner and I was going through such posts to get some ideas for the decoration and arrangement. I simply loved this post and I am sure I will be able to decorate one of the Chicago venues like this for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A greatest leg length of 12 to 15 feet is perfect. In the event that you have a sufficiently extensive space to work with you can investigate adding an island to this kitchen plan. Instapot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without precedent for American history, the future of these kids might be lower than that of their folks or grandparents. pressure cooker

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great deal of homes don't have the region to oblige an expansive toy kitchen or multi-unit kitchen play set. instant pot viva

    ReplyDelete
  5. A greatest leg length of 12 to 15 feet is perfect. In the event that you have a sufficiently extensive space to work with you can investigate adding an island to this kitchen plan.instapot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Without precedent for American history, the future of these kids might be lower than that of their folks or grandparents my prsseur cooker instapot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I love the colors you have used here for the decoration. My daughter’s birthday is also around the corner presseur cooker the corner presseur cooker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great importance should be given to the finished height of the appliance and the top edge of the cooker should finish at least CARMEL VALLEY APPLIANCE REPAIR & Service

    ReplyDelete