Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review: Sweet Sally's Bakeshop



I am a lucky girl this week!

Sally from Sweet Sally's Bakeshop sent me some of her gorgeous brownies and cookies to try out!


The cookie and brownie packages are so pretty!
These would be perfect to give as gifts!




what can I say?

Uh....they're delicious and I could eat all six of them in one sitting.
They are good! 


This is a thick, heavy brownie.
It's got the perfect crust on the outside...
but is moist and chewy in the middle. 


The perfect amount of chocolate and sweetness.
I can honestly say that I have never tried a better brownie.
Never.


The Jumbo Sprinkle Cookies are just that...
Jumbo!


This is a thick cookie and so bright and happy!
I'm thinking that if I had a friend that was a little under the weather...
that a package of these cookies would cheer them up
right away! 


The Jumbo Sprinkle Cookies are overly sweet, they remind me of a shortbread cookies.
It's the perfect ratio of cookie to sprinkle.
The kids loved these too!

I love the stories about the products that come with them...for example
a childhood friend, whose mom never made sweets.
Except for the above brownies and what a treat it was to get them. 

If you're interested in trying some of Sweet Sally's for yourself,
go check out their website at www.SweetSallys.com

Here are some other goodies that tempt my taste buds....
and the 

They also have some yummy looking Gluten-Free goodies too!

You can find Sweet Sally's on:

Make sure and head over and pick up some of these awesome treats for yourself 
or as a gift for a friend.
If you do that, they'll be your friend forever
and ever.


(I was sent a selection of goods from Sweet Sally's in exchange for my review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.)




No comments:

Post a Comment