Monday, August 26, 2013

New Tablescape - You Choose It!

I need a new table scape!
My table looks boring right now
and I need your help!


I know,
it's sad looking, right?

I've had this up since July and did have some flowers from the garden in the jar.
But for at least the last few weeks,
it's empty and looking pretty horrible.

I know there are plenty of you out there are prefect at this kind of thing..
so I thought I'd enlist your help

I took pictures of everything I have to work with.
Here are all the placemats/runners that I have



And I pulled things I thought might look night on the table from all over my house...





Help me figure out which combination of items 
would look good together!

Here's what I came up with in the mean time...







Please leave me your combinations in the comments!!! I can't wait to hear your ideas!

Sam




1 comment:

  1. I am glad you choose the birds, they are adorable! I am excited for fall to come and I don't think it can come soon enough around here!

    ReplyDelete