Friday, September 27, 2013

The Worlds Easiest Gourmet Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Brownies

Even though I'm working out
trying to lose some weight
and get in shape
 
I still have a horrible sweet tooth
Sometimes there's no fighting it
and it has to be filled.
 
This is my easy solution!
 
 
The WORLDs Easiest
Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Brownies!
 
 
 

 
You'll start with a cheap-o box of brownie mix
(this one came from Aldi's)
Mix the package according to the box directions.

 
Pour the brownie mix into a prepared pan.
Next you'll need some peanut butter and chocolate chips.

 
With a tablespoon, drop 5-6 dollops of peanut butter all over on the mixture.
Stir slightly with a knife.
Be careful to not touch the bottom or the sides of the pan with your knife.
 
Next add 5-6 more good sizes drops of peanut butter into your pan.
Do not stir this time.
 
Add a layer of chocolate chips on top of the brownie mixture.
Bake according to package directions.
 

 
These beauties are the end result.
Yummy
Gooey
Peanut-buttery!!!
 
Can't beat that!
The brownies come out moist and tall!
I love to bit into the swirls of peanut butter...always reminds me of a peanut butter cup!


 
I love that these treats are easy to whip up for the family
or yourself.
That's how I like to eat them!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment