Thursday, May 2, 2013

What I'm Listening to...

This blog is called "The Kitchen Is My Dance Floor" for a reason.
I love music
All kinds
Really...even rap.

Well, some of it.
Maybe just a tiny bit of it.

Anyways, even since my boys were babies I've always had a radio in the kitchen.
Whenever a good song came on, I would always wrap them in my arms and we'd dance.

Ashton...who's 9 now...him and I use to love to dance to Motown. Jackson 5. Barry. Marvin.
I remember him sometimes running into the kitchen if he heard a good song....
just so we could dance.

He still loves music and can name most artists on the radio now.

I have a lot of pride that when Johnny Cash, Elvis or The Beatles come on the radio that he knows who's singing. 

Colton, my youngest....he's 4. Also loves music - he'll sing songs in the backseat of the car all day long. I have to laugh when I hear him singing a song by Black Sabbath or The Stones. 

I love listening to Pandora everywhere. I'm listening to it as I type this. 
Right now, I'm listening to "Florida Georgia Line"

Baby you're a song, you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise...

I cannot sing...so we won't try that. But I love this song! I love this group!


What are you listening to?


No comments:

Post a Comment