Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Follow

Happy Friday!

Spring sure doesn't feel like spring yet.

At the beginning of the week, it was 85.
And I turned on the A/C at night because it was 91 degrees in the house.
Yesterday it rained.
All day.
Today, I woke up to find snow on the ground.

Uuuggghh.
I just want spring to officially be here.
And stay here.

Anyways...

Here's what I've been up to this past week....make sure and check out my



And my most popular post this week....Cheesy Chicken Nuggets

Please follow me - leave a comment and I'll follow back!


Have a great week, Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sam







3 comments:

  1. Love your blog,Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours hope the same from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a new follower of yours too - thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love your blog. While I can whip up an organization print... getting out of my usual 5 or 6 meals,not so much. SO glad to find your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine too :)

    ReplyDelete