If you want to take a break from boxed mac & cheese.
They try this one...
it's sooo good
and sooo cheesy!
The kids and adults loved it.
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well.
2. Make your roux - I used 3 TBSP of butter with 3 TBSP of flour.
I added about 3 cups of milk and started mixing in my cheese. I used the cheese from the Kraft Fresh Take package, the Kroger cheese sauce (like the kind you use for chips and dip) and about a cup of parmesean cheese.
(Add more or less milk to get the consistancy that you like.)
Make sure and add plenty of salt and pepper. Taste as you go along.
3. Toss the pasta back in. Stir well.
4. Put the cheesy pasta into a large casserole dish. I topped mine with crushed cheese crackers then with the about half of the Fresh Take Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Seasoning (yum!)
5. Put in the oven, under the broiler, until the top is a nice golden brown.
I had never made homemade mac and cheese that tasted this good!
Try yourself and save some money with this coupon from Kraft.
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm linking up to these great bloggers.....