Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Have you tried TeeSpring?

Last week, I posted about my experiences with TeeSpring.com
Have you checked them out yet?

I really love TeeSpring. 
Two weeks ago, all the neighbor kids had a lemonade stand to raise money for their Vacation Bible School. 
They made $40 in two days.
Great for a lemonade stand...but I imagine that if one of the kids had designed a t-shirt - 
we could have blown the roof off of that $40!
Parents would have loved a t-shirt design of something their kids made!

School fundraisers also come to mind. 
I'm going to bring it up to our PTA about having a drawing contest. 
The kid that wins get their drawing on a t-shirt for all the parents to buy. 
I think that would be a great money-maker for our school.
Way better then wrapping paper!

I love that with TeeSpring - you don't spend a dime up front.
Or ever.
The people that buy your shirts, they're the only ones spending any money.

Check out this great YouTube video about TeeSpring...


Make sure and check out my shirts I made....







If you've created your own campaign - make sure and leave a link it the comments for me!
I'd love to see your designs and maybe own a few!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment