Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Broken Camera But Some Great Spaghetti Sauce!

UGH!!!

I went to turn on my camera yesterday to show off the AWESOME homemade spaghetti sauce that I made, but it won't turn on! It makes a noise like it's trying to come on and the lens moves as if it wants to come out, but it doesn't.

I have NO IDEA what's wrong with it. I'm hoping to get it fixed but this coming weekend - we're going camping and I love getting pictures of the boys in their element! =)

I'll have to take it up to the camera store to see what they can tell me.

But...I did make an amazing spaghetti sauce last night...I used 2 large cans of diced tomatoes (24 oz each) and threw them in the crockpot. I added basil, sea salt, dried onion and just about every spice I have in my spice rack. Turned that sucker on high and let it stew for about 4-5 hours.

That was yummy! And, I used Muir Glen tomatoes - so it was organic too! (I love their fire roasted tomatoes!)

I did take a few pictures with my phone last night - but I'm not real happy with the quality...but here ya go:



With dinner, I made my "Famous" garlic bread....my boys love it, but it's just bread with butter, garlic, basil and parm cheese but under the broiler until it's browned (not burned!) The two cans of tomatoes made a huge amount, so I froze what we didn't use and that will make for a quick supper one of these nights. 

Thanks for checking into Cooks + Creates today! Become a follower through Google Friend Connect, Linky or Network followers! You can also follow me on Twitter and Pinterest too!

Today I'm linking up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment