Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Top 10 Boy Crafts for the Summer

Boys are certainly a different breed.
I read about bloggers that have girls...
they sit nicely and color and making beautiful things together.

I'm lucky if my boys will sit at the table long enough to color one picture.
When I try and show my boys how to do a craft I found online,
I end up getting frusterated...
and do most of the work myself.

I've done some searching with my boys and found some boy-approved crafts.
Here they are...



1. Tornado in a Jar from Ellie Moon
2. Homemade Gak from Chaos to Creativity 
3. Paint Stick Swords by Stuff by Ash
4. Catapult from Creekside Learning
5. Sponge Bombs from Inner Child Fun

6. Cardboard Planes from Mini Mocha
7. Balloon Powered Lego Car from The Craft Mummy
8. Tin Foil River from Camo and Bows
9. Fizzy Explosion Bombs from All Things Beautiful
10. Paper Rockets by Curious Kangaroos

We've made the sponge bombs and the kids love them!
They're so easy to make and have lasted us over a year.
I can't wait to try the rest of these projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

1 comment: