Friday, November 9, 2012

Kitchen Ideas - Pottery Barn Style

I have a series coming up with my kitchen make-over. But, until I'm ready to show it off completely, I was spending time today looking at one my favorite websites - Pottery Barn - and trying to see if I can find a style that I like for my kitchen accessories. 

Here's what I found, it's call the Cucina Collection!













What I like about each of this, is it's something I think I could easily reproduce! I can already see each of these items in my kitchen! I also like the simplicity of each of these items...my kitchen is not very big, so I'm really wanting to become a minimalist with this makeover. 

I'll be posting pictures of my kitchen next week, so come back to check it out!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment