Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Great Sip-and-See Baby Shower Ideas

I'm going to be throwing a Sip-and-See shower for my bff, Gretchen, here in a few weeks
She's getting ready to have baby number too and really doesn't need much
but would love a reason to get all the friends together!

Here are some of the ideas I'm thinking of using, you can find them all on my Pinterest board too!

{source}

Love the simple design of these invites!

Free paint chips cut into circles to decorate the table?
Yes, please!


Love this tablescape. 
Since we don't know yet what this little baby will be...this could easily be changed to match!


Cute little party favors, cheap too.

I'll post some pictures over the next few weeks of ideas and projects that I'm working on for her shower!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment