Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Christian Music Artist - Mitch Langley


This is Mitch Langley.
I have a feeling that one day very soon
everyone who listens to Christian music will know his name.

Mitch has a new album out called "Until That Day"


This is a beautiful CD.
I love every single song on it.
Mitch really has a wonderful voice.



Here's a little bit more about Mitch....

Mitch is the worship pastor at Northland Christian Church in Topeka, Ks.
His greatest passions are spending time with his wife, Kristi and their three boys.
Mitch also loves writing music, leading worship, fishing, and sharing the love of Christ with others.

Mitch is also married to one of my best friends, Kristi.
They have three very cute little boys together
plus another one on the way!


I have Mitch's last three albums 
and I love them all!
He also has another album coming out in September!
I don't know how he does it!

You can listen to songs from Mitch's current album on Reverbnation
You can also purchase "Until That Day" for just $12 right on Mitch's website

You can also follow Mitch on Facebook

Thanks so much for stopping by today!








No comments:

Post a Comment