Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Lunchbox Food: Kickin' Turkey Taco Rolls (Freezer Cooking)

Last week, I shared my Pizza Triangles
This week - it's Kickin' Turkey Taco Rolls

First I started with my pizza dough. I just added a 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes to the dough.

1 lbs ground turkey
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 cup frozen corn
1 envelope of taco seasoning

Brown the turkey and add the remaining ingredients. Let it cook together for about 5 minutes. Then add a heaping handful of Chedder Cheese into the mix. Stir well. My mixture still had alot of juice from the tomatoes in it, so I put the whole mixture into a strainer before spooning it onto the bread.

Roll out your dough, as we did in the Pizza Triangles and starting spooning your taco mixture onto the bread. 


Pinch them together - make sure the seams are tight and bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes.

Let me cool completely and toss into a freezer bag.
These are great for busy mornings to throw into the lunch sack!







No comments:

Post a Comment