Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Label It - Don't Lose it with Kidecals {review} #labelitdontloseit

 
If you need a strong, durable label that will stand up to your family,
you don't have to look anymore!
 
Kidecals labels are so thick and stick like glue to everything.
I chose to get a universal label for our family.
Just our last name and phone number
I wanted to be able to use the labels on more then just stuff for the kids.
 
But I still chose a design the kids would dig...
 

 
 
Here are just a few places, my new Kidecals have been stuck on.
 
My Tupperware cake holder
my cupcake carrier
my crockpot
My large Pyrex carrier
my camera
my sons backpack
his lunch carrier
all of his school folders
snow pants
snow boots
my hubbys school books
my camera bag
my coupon carrier
and finally on my laptop!
 
I'm really loving these labels
So much that I about stuck one to my cell phone.
Then I realized that it has my cell phone number on it...so if I lost my cell phone, that would be a little pointless.
 
Anyways.
These labels come in some really cool designs!
Here are some of my faves...
 


 
The prices are super reasonable too.
A "Mega Set" of labels includes 24 two inch labels and 48 one inch labels...for a total of 72
all for just $28
 
They also have smaller packages, starting at $21.
 
These labels are waterproof, dishwasher and washing machine proof
There are pretty much indestructible!
 
I love that they have labels for everything!
They can help you get organized, share some home-made brew with friends, decorate your keyboard and so much more!
 
Guess what? Celebrities love these labels too!!! Check out all the pictures from The Emmys!
 
Make sure and sign up for their newsletter, and they'll send you a coupon for 15% off your order!
 
Go check out Kidecals on
 
and Twitter
 
Again, Kidecals is a great place to help get your family organized and will help save money too from not having to replace things that the kids lose! Thanks so much to Kidecals for allowing me to review their labels! I love them!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
I was given a Mega Set sheet in return for my review of Kidecals. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for this post.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment