Monday, June 3, 2013

No New Posts This Week....

This week, my kids are at VBX.
Which is Vacation Bible Experience.

We belong to a very large church
And each year they host a huge vacation bible school
Last year over 950 kids attended!
They require a lot of volunteers in order to make everything run smoothly.
All volunteers are given free childcare for any kids that are school-age yet.
That's what I'm doing, helping out with the little kids!
I'm the "Rec Teacher", so basically I get to play all day!

Because I'll be busy with that all week, they'll be no new posts. 


But thank you so much for stopping by!

While you're here, check out these recent posts:




Here's my most popular post, with over 790 views since it was posted on 5/20




You can also follow me on Facebook, G+ and more just by using the buttons on the right!
Leave a comment below and I always follow back.


Thanks again for stopping by!
I'm working on some great posts for next week, like: Fathers Day crafts, my new favorite music and some yummy muffins! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment